View Single Post
(#1)
Old

Default The 'Facebook close' - 06-12-2012, 11:32 AM

Right, I'm basically asking on what peoples opinions are on getting peoples names so you can add them on facebook.

Pros
-Easy, most people will give you there facebook name.
-You get to see pics of them and a general incite at who they are.
-Its easy to flirt on facebook.
-You could class them accepting you as an IOI.
-Messaging about anything is easy.
-You can use it to sell yourself.
-Can be used as a DHV if used correctly.

Cons
-They can not accept.
-They find out more about you.
-If you are constantly online you can look like a dweeb.
-If you use it often, they will notice (or it will look like) you just keep adding girls and it mite kinda look creepy.
-Facebook has people you've known through all parts of your life so could backfire in some ways.
-Girls will try flirt with you openly on it, other girls will see it and will be put off.
-Some PUAs use nick names/alter egos. Facebook is you personally.

I'v only been giving girls my fb the past 2 weeks and I'v noticed I'v been getting a lot more status likes since. This is the last status i posted just copyd and pasted, with my name edited out.

Dear Weatherspoons.
Sorry for turning 9 of your menus into hats last night. For compensation I will continue to spend the majority of my wages in your establishment.
Yours faithfully,
*My name*
Like ·
Rees Lawson, Kelsie Fowles, Nicolas Jones and 29 others like this.

Ben Mcmanus That was fukin mint lol

The majority of likes was girls and its not the most spectacular of status. But some how i nailed 32 likes off it? Bit of a DHV in a nerdy kind of way for people that see it. (Oh n we were on a fake stag do I'd created. Was and excuse to go Liverpool and use that stag do as an opener. It seemed like a fun idea. I didn't just make hats because I have nothing better to do.)

What are your views?