Thread: Hot and Cold
View Single Post
(#1)
Old

Default Hot and Cold - 15-09-2009, 11:14 AM

Hi Guys

Any advice greatly appreciated here. Basically, there's a girl that i like very much indeed and can see things going somewhere IF it works out well. We have met with a group of friends before but never as individuals so we have organised to hook up and have a few drinks. In the process of this we have been chatting via email and phone we both came out of long term relationships last year and have just been taking things easy. Yeah I would love to have something with her, but we need to see how things work out when we have these drinks.

I am going up to see her as she lives about 3 hours away from me last night we were chatting and she doesn't like the idea of another long term relationship, bare in mind I am moving up there in 3 months anyway. I may have mentioned the fact that sometime sown the line I'd possibly like to have a relationship with her but at the moment I just want things to go at their own pace and develop naturally.

She is blowing hot and cold each day and it's seriously fucking with my mind as it's putting her in control. Now don't get me wrong I seriously like her very much but she tells me what is wrong and I do my best to put her mind at ease.

Any suggestions? Although I suspect this is all a little vague!

Cheers