View Single Post
(#2)
Old
MASTER PUA

Default 30-11-2012, 04:35 PM

It's not exactly a dark situation, s'all good man.
Having said that I'm not really sure why you did this. I reckon it's probably because you though you had to 'do something' or get a reaction in order to get somewhere. As if you think you need to be super edgy. You don't really.

Consider this though. If a girl's hanging round with you on her own in a club for an extended bit of time she already likes you. You don't have to do any magical game stuff at that point to get her into you, you can just be normal and move things forward. In my opinion the biggest problem new guys have isn't that they aren't doing enough or aren't doing it right, but just that they've not realised how little you have to actually do.

From her side she probably took that not looking to pull/boyfriend thing as you not being bothered, then wandering off. Ignore what pua stuff says, most girls are shy and self conscious around guys they like and consequently they aren't going to come chasing after you. You're the man, so be the man. Take responsibility for making it happen, don't throw that on her....

...Unless of course she actually has a boyfriend. That's not on, regardless of whether she makes the decision. The other guy doesn't deserve that and you'd be lowering yourself for a girl. Have some principles about it. Aside from anything else you risk karma punching you in the balls later down the line when someone else fucks your bird.

Y'all think it's bougie, I'm like, it's fine
But I'm tryin' to give you a million dollars worth of game for $9.99
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Stein For This Useful Post:
kowalski (01-12-2012), Phil (02-12-2012), Status (04-12-2012)