Thread: Hi
View Single Post
(#16)
Old
MASTER PUA

Default 29-11-2012, 04:58 PM

That Richard guy is supposedly one of "europe's best seducers"

He may well be, but I think he is a faggotty knobend. I am way better than him, maybe not as far as women are concerned, but he is not cool, & even comes accross very feminine & gay, not that there is anything wrong with gays.

I'd rather be me than him.

Here's another one I seen a few weeks ago:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9_BP...e_gdata_player

That for me was a little uncomfortable, even funny to watch. If a girl comes back to your place you don't need an instruction manual on how to have sex with her. Maybe it would help virgins, but if you have ever had sex with a woman, you will not be looking at this taking notes.

If I was him I'd be embarrassed that I put out that video, what the fuck is he thinking? Is he just showing off his bird?

God forbid if a chick ever took him up, the prosecution shows that video in court, & he would be fucking annihilated.

I dunno what's happening in my head right now, but I think I'm having some kind of epiphany that most PUA stuff is complete shite. Which obviously is what most people's views on here is, namely Phil, who says it regularly. I don't need to or want to be a fake weirdo.

You can't win if you don't play
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to dan300 For This Useful Post:
kowalski (18-05-2013), Stein (29-11-2012)