View Single Post
(#119)
Old
MASTER PUA

Default 08-11-2012, 01:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kowalski View Post
How deep is this fetish? Is it to the extent that you don't find other girls attractive anymore? Or, do you think you'll be fucking them thinking "Yeah, you're hit and all that but I wish I was banging a less fit oriental girl"? Or, something else.
Two of my past girlfriends were oriental, and since then I have developed a bit of an unhealthy fetish. I had found them fairly easy to get into bed. Now I am struggling where I thought it would be easy. This in turn makes me try too hard, and they either lap up the attention giving nothing in return, or get scared off. I have allowed this to take over my life to a large degree in my desperate bid to lay them. I am not only driving you lot crazy but obviously myself. I need to step back and stop trying so hard... I said this a few weeks ago, but have fallen back into that fatal trap.

I have interest from an English girl i met from an art gallery a couple of weeks ago. I should probably meet up with her. Perhaps it will restore a level of sanity to all of this.

girls just wanna have fun

Last edited by nova; 08-11-2012 at 01:13 PM.
The Following User Says Thank You to nova For This Useful Post:
kowalski (08-11-2012)