View Single Post
(#96)
Old
MASTER PUA

Default 01-11-2012, 11:13 AM

Follow up game/date update: Halloween clubbing

Last night I arranged to go out with a girl I met a couple of weeks ago. When we met on the street we had an awesome chat which was very flirty. When I suggested we go for a drink sometime she said her boyfriend might not like it. I normally might have bailed at this point, but there was a spark here, so we exchanged numbers.

Anyway, we met up last Wed for a visit to the art gallery and a drink, nothing major to report here. Since then we text each other and the tone turned very flirty. If this boyfriend is real, she is definitely bored.

So we ended up arranging for me to come out with her and her girl mates last night for a Halloween party at Tiger Tiger. When I asked her if they were all dressing up she told me they were 'all dressing up sexy'. I thought I should oblige and got kitted out in my blazer and shoes, but with a slight rock edge. I turn up and man she was looking fucking hot. So we chat, have some drinks, it's all going well. I'm touching her arm when we chat, all good, this then develops more as we dance with her friends, touching her back and holding it there a little longer each time. She likes all this. No creepy kino from me tonight!

We all had a blast dancing for a couple of hours. I wasn't trying to hit on her or her mates, just having a fucking blast dancing and being stupid. There was a moment where it was just me and her together in a quieter part of the club. I had my arm round her waist as we leaned agaist the wall. We chatted in very intimate proximity to one another and I considered kissing her... but didn't. I wasn't sure if she'd be freaked out, i.e. is the boyfriend real, and were her mates possibly looking, or more generally would she not like the general public seeing.

Regardless, she likes me and I like her. Hopefully this wasn't my only chance to move things forward...

Oh and a point to note. When we said our goodbyes she told me she loved my shoes. I'd always heard this, now I'm convinced!

Quote:
Originally Posted by maestro View Post
you just need that bit of luck to meet women who you can really click with so that the fun stuff can follow on naturally.....
This is beginning to happen. I have 4 or 5 potential girls who I feel I really click with. When with these girls I feel I don't have to think much... things are just happening now more naturally.

girls just wanna have fun