View Single Post
(#93)
Old
MASTER PUA

Default 31-10-2012, 09:34 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by nova View Post
In the last few weeks this has changed and some of the girls have now brought a flirty side out of me. I have built on this so much so that I can initiate some good flirtatious banter, something I was at a loss with before. In line with this development I have now set about arranging all my dates via text.
Don't you find texts a bit of a pain to arrange dates? Why not text 'i'll call you soon to meet up' or something and then call a few days later.

Quote:
I had been trying to escalate with girls often assuming me being ‘alpha’ would be enough to win them over.
You weren't being alpha then, you were just acting that way. Which I can imagine would be creepy as hell.

Quote:
The girls I am dealing with are fairly reserved socially, so rushing any physical contact can be suicidal. I have had girls very attracted me running scared because of me running a dumb ass kino routine.
Why not just get used to touching people? No routines, not forced and not in a Saville kind of way. Touching is good, but only when you're doing it without thinking about it. Not a big clumsy hand on the knee during an awkward silence...
The Following User Says Thank You to HammerTime For This Useful Post:
nova (31-10-2012)