View Single Post
(#92)
Old
MASTER PUA

Default 31-10-2012, 01:33 AM

Follow up game/date update

Since starting the day game thread I have managed to accumulate a selection of numbers on which to work at any one time and this is has been invaluable in my development over the past couple of months.

When I started this I would text the girls a few times with pretty average stuff and then ring them to arrange a date. My text game was boring and got me nowhere in my bid to plant the idea of anything more than comfort with the girl.

In the last few weeks this has changed and some of the girls have now brought a flirty side out of me. I have built on this so much so that I can initiate some good flirtatious banter, something I was at a loss with before. In line with this development I have now set about arranging all my dates via text.

There are 3 girls I am pretty much looking to get out this week, one of whom I’d seen twice before, one I'd seen last week and another for a first date. The later girl I saw today:

This girl I met upon approaching a two set over two weeks ago. We text each other a few times and this was all pretty positive. She asked questions about me so interest on her part was looking strong. She then suddenly stopped responding. I text a couple of times and got nothing. I then decided a week later to try one last roll of the dice and text her asking her out. I then get a text from a random number telling me her sim is broken. We reinitiate contact on Facebook, chat about random stuff then arrange the date.

I take her for a pot of tea in the Northern Quarter, all very civilised and nothing to report beyond we chatted and had a great cuppa (I was high as a kite though after 2 pots of the stuff). I was very much aware of screening her interest in me as I’d been wasting so much time on lost causes. I had been trying to escalate with girls often assuming me being ‘alpha’ would be enough to win them over.

Now I have toned things down and am playing a slower game. The girls I am dealing with are fairly reserved socially, so rushing any physical contact can be suicidal. I have had girls very attracted me running scared because of me running a dumb ass kino routine. Now I am a little more laid back, but am also trying to develop things like my eye contact and the tone of the conversation to let them know I'm not just looking to be friends.

So it was a good date, she looked very comfortable with the physical contact I did initiate and I just generally got a good vibe that she was into me. This looks worth pursuing.

It’s a slow game I know, but at the moment I'm trying different things.

girls just wanna have fun

Last edited by nova; 31-10-2012 at 01:54 AM.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to nova For This Useful Post:
kowalski (31-10-2012), maestro (31-10-2012)