View Single Post
(#7)
Old
MASTER PUA

Default 29-10-2012, 03:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by nova View Post
And the solution? I don't know. But, I now feel I can't be bothered with her any more. I am at the stage where I can't be bothered putting up with a poor standard of behaviour. I have to have standards for what I will accept from girls, and I have to have respect for myself.
There's are by-products from ditching these kinds of girls early: you waste less time, and you don't waste your thoughts being confused or frustrated at them.

You're going through a big change here, you're just getting growing pains. This forum is such a brilliantly encouraging atmosphere to better yourself.

When people go through a big life change, as a few on here have done - you can end up swinging from one end of the spectrum to the other. One minute you're too needy, the next you're too distant to maintain or build a connection. It's all about feeling around and finding where along the scale you sit best. This also applies to figuring out which girls to continue with and which to ditch.

Authenticity I've found to be the single most important aspect of all this. It can be hard to get into this mindset where the stuff that comes out of your mouth is genuinely just your instantaneous thoughts. Without pushing it (saying something stupid) or holding back (acting awkward).

Quote:
Originally Posted by nova View Post
And the solution?
Never act to impress others. Act to impress yourself.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to HammerTime For This Useful Post:
kowalski (29-10-2012), nova (29-10-2012)