View Single Post
(#6)
Old
MASTER PUA

Default 29-10-2012, 01:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ninjaelephant View Post
what happens if the the real you isnt working and most women lump it ?

Would you change how you are ?
I am now at the stage where I am expressing myself honestly more than ever. I used to hold back my thoughts, or say things I thought would impress the girls. I don't do this as much now. I would like to carry along this path of authenticity. There are however, like you say perhaps things that might need to be changed in order for me to progress with all of this. I can only identify these as I go along, and in doing so change what needs changing, as long as it makes total sense to do so.

The problem I have recently identified is I have been chasing girls who keep making excuses and then blaming myself or my tactics for their failure. Perhaps it isn't me or how I have been doing things, but just the way the girl is or her emotions. An example would be a girl who was very interested last week, but is now giving me the cold shoulder. I can't identify what I may have done wrong. Perhaps it is something in her head, or perhaps she is looking for attention. She has become quite rude when I try to converse with her over the past couple of days, giving one word answers.

And the solution? I don't know. But, I now feel I can't be bothered with her any more. I am at the stage where I can't be bothered putting up with a poor standard of behaviour. I have to have standards for what I will accept from girls, and I have to have respect for myself.

girls just wanna have fun