View Single Post
(#52)
Old
MASTER PUA

Default 04-10-2012, 07:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stein View Post
Lol that's backwards. It's the fact that I'm content and realise that I don't have to do anything that resulted in me getting as much sex as I want. One happened, then the other.
Yep, you are in the "I just stand there and it happens, don't need PU or pickup" crowd. I tend to disagree with you on that one. You're doing something else too, whether you realise this or not. You got this down. Good for you.[quote]

Quote:
So you only view yourself as circumstantially enough. I'm enough at chopping celery but not at chopping cabbage.

Once I stopped regarding them as problems things like other guys or a girls mate who doesnt like me barely ever cause me problems. One of the reasons I barely ever write lay reports is because I barely remember what I thought at all. Most people don't. Having a one night stand with a girl is incredibly simple if you stop getting in your own way. If you know natural people who get laid a lot you'll see what they have isn't some refined skill. It's no different for anyone else, why would it be? The amount of fucking that goes on without the aid of PUA is an obvious testament to the fact that this isn't rocket science.
As I said, just standing there, just feeling happy with yourself in a club does not work! I find that doing my thing and being social works, and works better with that happy "i am enough" feeling. You're taking the "i am enough" concept too far.

"I am enough, don't need anyone, so I will just stand there and let them all come to me like a rock star, hey, infact, I don't even need them" (contradicting myself, that can be more likely in certain circumstances, which I will explain in a later post)

OK, the above example is an extreme example. This is what you are saying:

"I got this cool I am enough feeling. I like interacting with people, it's fun, hey this guy is cool... this girl is cute, i'll talk to her...."

And hey, the above is all cool! Thats what I have done and what you do when you go out! However, what if you notice a pattern in your behaviour, interactions, that could be improved on? (this is the bit you hate) You've had fun for the last few months, but you are quite inquisitive and interested in social dynamics. You are enough socially, but some things can be tweaked. This is where I am coming from. Coming from a psychological perspective, "I am enough" is the context (internal environment) and gaming is the actions you do, within that psychological mindset or context.

[quote]Therein lies the problem with what you're thinking. People are build to breed. You need barely anything other than common sense your own instincts and some balls to pull. Everyone's already born with those. It's not some esoteric shit like quantum mechanics, it's just a natural process. [quote]

And people undergo conditioning in life that stops them from feeling entitled to breed sadly. And when they find a partner, they only choose them because no one else will have them. They marry have kids, then divorce. Divorce rates in the world are skyrocketing. Pulling hot girls is outside most peoples reality sadly. I'm in this to sleep with a lot of hot girls, however, I will be in a position to choose a girl more compatible with me, not just based on looks. For me and the girl involved, it will be the best thing ever. Imagine how strong that relationship will be. Rather than just letting it happen because I'm born to breed, being in a strong position on choice, will make any relationship last, which ultimatley would be good for any children involved.

Quote:
A paradox is not a sign of deep understanding, clarity is. If what you're thinking genuinely is a paradox, check your premises. At least one of them is wrong.
I think we're clear on what I make on the "I am enough" concept now, which incidentally, I hold very dear in my heart.

Last edited by sapmi; 04-10-2012 at 09:33 PM.