View Single Post
(#4)
Old
MASTER PUA

Default 01-10-2012, 04:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sapphire View Post
Yeah the last thing you want to do in life is end up with partner you love, a job you like and some kids, I mean sheesh what were they thinking ??.

Seriously though, by all means have ambition but perhaps also consider what you can learn from your friends about being happier.
When I see others in these situations I do wonder how happy some of my friends are though. I wonder if some are they doing it to live up to other's/society's expectations, or just settling for what they have got.

To address the original question, I am surrounded by friends in the same situations as you Smiley, and barely have any close single mates left. I have made it very explicit about the path I am taking and pretty much everyone I know acknowledges I am now a happier person now I am out of my steady eddie relationship. Some of my close mates are very intrigued as they think I have taken a big risk, as they too thought my ex-girlfriend was hot, and exclaimed how 'lucky' I was.

Thus, I am on my own path and cannot be relying on anyone else to acheive my goals. However I do wonder if some of them will be encouraged to break free from their comfort zones upon seeing any potential results on my part, as some of them seem very intrigued about where I am now heading.

girls just wanna have fun

Last edited by nova; 01-10-2012 at 04:26 PM.