Thread: Clarify
View Single Post
(#20)
Old
MASTER PUA

Default 17-09-2012, 01:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phil View Post
i hate this argument. Its like saying "I COULD WIN THE LOTTERY TOO" yes you could, but its few & far between.
You missed my point. Those guys seem to have a skill in their social environment, they've learned to do it repeatedly. I'm not saying people can go out being ugly and getting fitties, I'm just saying it does happen for some for the sake of truly balanced argument.

Quote:
there are exceptions to the rule, but PUA seems to be lead with exceptions, hopes & dreams rather than the reality & general rules.
Far too many people focus on the 1% and wish it to be them. They want it so badly that they allow all logical reasoning to fly out of the window. Everyone buys on the dreams, not the facts.

Quote:
Being good looking alone isnt enough on its own BUT!!! if you can do everything possible to better your appearance... you will get luckier FACT
We've already had this debate I seem to recall. I'm the first to bang on about how appearance matters, and no sane person for one moment can argue it doesn't.

Get two guys who are the same in every way, one dressed like crap, one dressed sharp. Whose gonna be more successful (and by that I mean girls, career, social ladder).

It doesn't take a genius or a recently single girl with a faltering self esteem whose still secretly looking for 'Mr. Right' to work that one out.