Thread: Clarify
View Single Post
(#1)
Old
MASTER PUA
Starcastle Champion

Default Clarify - 16-09-2012, 06:23 PM

So, i dunno how u lot perceive my idea of getting girls, not really played that game for a while now, i have a girl.

I would like to clarify a point which i feel may help some of you.

I think there is a general misunderstanding that i just walk up to girls, ask for sex & get it... while i have done it, its not based on anythin other than looks, if ur not good lookin, or she dont fancy u, that shit wont work.

SO... whats the point of this thread...

well...

being str8 up with women is a good thing, but it depends on where you are in ur relationship... 5 mins in, few hours... weeks etc.

so lets assume, she is is eyeing you up... u can just walk over & be like

"whats happening, im XYZ, want a drink... or whats your name or anythin above" its clear she wants u so dont really matter what u say as long as ur funny & not a cheesball, borin, girly or cocky without the smile (like an American teenage film actor)

lets say she isnt, and u wanna speak to her.... well this is different, i feel like walkin str8 up to girls and talkin to them makes them assume u do it to everyone... (not sayin it dont work again, ive done it, just sayin i dont usually do it)

i mostly go the toilet and walk past on the way past, maybe catch their attention or meet them at the bar, inadvertent.

talkin to them for a while maybe just have fun jokes play about, dont do much talkin about personal stuff, just "you havin a good night? that dress would look well better on me.... etc etc" some kino, .... touching, skitting them then grabbbing and man hugging before they get offended & just laffing all the time then pushing them back away.

then u can guage if they are interested, if they are being nice but not flirty, dont proceed... just say "nice to meet you" and move on

if they are having it, then you know u can get a bit more and from here, is where i go into MAN MODE. from here u can be how u want to be without secrets.

so i just thought id clarify, thats a breif indication of where i would be str8 talkin, further more, i get told alot i only get away with stuff coz im good lookin... im not sure if thats the case or maybe my demeanour is attractive... i wouldnt know... but if they fancy you... looks or persona ur good to go

just learn to see how far you can push the alpha attitude.

but always go in with the idea that none of them girls are good enough for you yet

not everyone can fancy u,

thats not your fault, its their problem

* Insert Funny Tag Line *