View Single Post
(#9)
Old
MASTER PUA
Starcastle Champion

Default 03-09-2012, 12:28 PM

the reason he isnt getting any further in my mind is this

Women will wonder how many diff women he has approached with this method, and with him playing the HIGH FIVE approach of a nice guy just lookin for people to talk to, women wont trust it. Ur better off saying, Hey i fancy you badly & thought id say hello.

talk for a while then take her number.

Also, u mentioned somethin the other day about hugging them when u go... thats fucking creepy. Men dont hug! maybe u read that in a PUA book but there is a reason why PUA's still rnt getting laid.

when ur having a convo with them, try not to act like your really interested in what they are saying unless u actually are. and dont stand there as long as u can.

The problem u have with cold approach in a street, the same as a cold call in sales

its not expected, and buyers remorse is THROO THE ROOF. Unless the follwing happens

she fancies you

you came across as her type

she isnt even remotely interested in another guy at that time

and a million other things, your gonna get them flake.

thats why PUA books are shit, there are loads of guys running around trying to break social norms & do DAY GAME, NIGHT GAME, GAME GAME. the reason people dont usually do it is IT DOESNT WORK, people hate it in the uk, its their personal space.

Im not sayin dont go up to a girl u like and chat. Im just sayin do it in a fairly excaptable social enviroment. LIke in a cue, or when your stood next to eachother.

walkin up to a girl and stopping them going where they are going is WEIRD!

just my input

* Insert Funny Tag Line *
The Following User Says Thank You to Phil For This Useful Post:
HammerTime (03-09-2012)