View Single Post
(#4)
Old
MASTER PUA

Default 02-09-2012, 10:17 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sapphire View Post
I'm sorry but to blow out 4 dates your doing something wrong.
4 women! Really, four women is nothing. You wanna define who you are and what you're about based on experiences with four women??

OK, for the point I'm trying to make, let's say that for three of these four chicks, the reasons why it 'went wrong' is because of you, and the other one is nothing whatsoever to do with you. Where does this lead us? You would be trying to analyse everything about your time with all four and blaming yourself for all of them including the one where it really was not your fault. It's not possible to know every single 'reason' why something went one way rather than another way, so don't even worry about it. Don't analyse every possible thing that you could have done this way or that.

I just think it's much better to think of the positives rather than what you may perceive as negatives. So a chick is not down-to-fuck on this particular occassion. So what? Who gives a shit?? It's not important. Focus on the positives and accept the negatives as, well nothing really, not even negative and they will fix themselves because you will enjoy life much more, being yourself, with confidence, not giving a shit (except when really necessary) and those around you will enjoy you being there too.

This is how I see it because I don't want to be the guy who is analysing how to get laid. I'd much rather enjoy being my best confident self and along the way if some attractive women want to have sex with me, well good on them. I may oblige, I may not.
The Following User Says Thank You to chillem For This Useful Post:
nova (02-09-2012)