View Single Post
(#1)
Old
MASTER PUA

Default The weight of expectations - 31-08-2012, 03:19 PM

So I've been making big strides towards getting girl's numbers and taking them out on dates. So much so 4 buses came at once and I had 4 dates with 4 girls in 5 days over the Bank Hol. Considering I'd only managed to date 2 girls in 3 months prior this, this was decent! While this was a great wkd, a couple of days later I felt deflated by the lack of enthusiasm from the girls following the dates. Whilst trying to look for logical answers as to why or why not they might or might not want to see me again, I now realise there a far too many variables to gain a clear picture. I was however on such a feel good mojo wave I feel like I've fallen down hard as I try my best to rationlise the situation.

I am trying to make up for lost time and trying to get results as quickly as I can. I have thus probably come across as needy and nagged these poor girls too much. Thinking back to where I was 2/3 weeks ago things have been moving fast. I had an amazing wkd spending quality time with so many beautiful girls. I need to shift my focus away from these girls now though and build on the numbers game. The more dates I have the better I shall get. I can't expect to change my success in such a short period of time.

girls just wanna have fun