Old
MASTER PUA

Default Improv nights - 11-09-2009, 01:23 PM

Product Name
Improv nights

Price
£4-5

URL
From our very own Kowalski, contact him for details.
At big fish in Manchester but the venue is going to maybe change to somewhere else in Manchester

Review
Improv's a night that Kowalski set up where we play comedy improv games to get you thinking from the top of your head.

Examples of some of the games....

I love you but I just can't smile

Someone sits in a seat and everyone tries to make them laugh or smile the person in the chair can only say "I love you but I just can't smile" (although we are a bit lenient on this). If they laugh or smile they change with the person who made them laugh or smile.

Change!

2 people act out a scene and people shout out change then they have to change what they are saying. For example "i like cheese" CHANGE! "I hate cheese" CHANGE! "I hate your mother"
The change is used to try and get you to say something completely random and non related then run with it and adapt the scene.

Question game (might have a different name but I can't remember)

Two people can only talk in questions and hesitation or repetition result in the person losing and being replaced with someone else.

Rating (out of 5) 5/5

It's a right laugh and it helps a lot with saying the first thing that comes into your head. It'll make you better with the ladies as you can think on your feet, think who's line is it anyway but dirtier.

Also it's dirt cheap and a good way to meet and get to know new people

"Is it wrong for a man to love his guitar?"

"It is if he puts his balls between the strings, and strums himself to ecstasy!"
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Tom For This Useful Post:
funkymunky (11-09-2009), Jynx-Manchester (19-06-2010), kowalski (11-09-2009), nova (24-06-2010)