Thread: Funny date
View Single Post
(#1)
Old
MASTER PUA

Default Funny date - 26-08-2012, 06:31 PM

So this afternoon I met the Chinese chick that I chatted up a couple of weeks ago in the shopping mall. I’m waiting at the bus station and she rolls up. She walks over as I’m about to kiss her some dude rolls in behind her and she introduces her friend to me! OK, not a problem, I did promise to show her some sites, I guess he can come for the ride too. Years ago this would have phased me, but now I’m happy to be friendly to him and escalate with the girl while he looks on haha!

I take them into the depths of the Northern Quarter and show them some cool architecture. We chat away and I start working the physical contact touching her back and arm, any excuse. After 10 mins I grab her hand and she likes this. Conscious of the dude and any social boundaries I let go and we carry on towards a pub I want to show them. She decides we should have a drink and buys me one. I make some tactical moves so that she ends up sitting right next to me on the sofa. We chat, all good, great eye contact and I was creating plenty of sexual tension. After a while I grab her hand again, and then she goes ‘Do you think my friend would be jealous seeing us holding hands?’ I just said I didn’t know, as I don’t know the guy.

I then head to the toilet and when I get back she tells me that her friend likes me, and that he had in fact insisted on coming along to accompany her, in case I was a badman! What a chode. This all felt rather odd, like I was being screened, but hey that’s what happens on dates anyway, at least their being honest.

We left and I grabbed her hand as we headed to the bus station. We say goodbye and I shake the dude’s hand and then hers, and then she tells me she wants to hug me… can’t be bad. She then tells me she’ll get me round for food with her friends. I suppose that’ll be one step closer to the bedroom!!

girls just wanna have fun