View Single Post
(#10)
Old
MASTER PUA

Default 22-08-2012, 06:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by aofelix View Post
im thinking how do u deal with situations like these...

u meet a bird online (dating site), she chats, seems like shes diggin u, she gives you her fb and tells you to add her..
you add her to fb.. no acceptance

what would you then do?

the prideful man in me is like "fuck it, no bother shes not even that hot".. but i think its the wrong attitude to take.. simply because it gives me nothing. then another part of me is thinking "lets just follow it up.. i've got nothing to lose and something to gain"... but then my pride is fighting me saying nononono don't do that, ur the man! this shit is beneath you!

anyway what do you guys do in these types of situations? i remember my buddy one night met this bird, couldn't remember what she looked like. he texted her a few nice texts, she answered the first ones then stopped. he waited til the end of the day the i told him hand me ur phone and texted her going "look.. i was really drunk last night.. i don't know what u look like but we evidently made out so could u give me ur facebook and we can check eachother out x" and she responded, he banged her at the end.
As I said in other thread, FB adds are IME a big no no for online dating for a variety of reasons that I cant be arsed to go into right now.