View Single Post
(#4)
Old
MASTER PUA
Helicopter Champion

Send a message via Skype™ to daleinthedark
Default 19-08-2012, 07:24 AM

Ok these are two from the last 2 weeks where one specifically had to ask me my name after agreeing to go on the date and the other had to ask me my name at the start of the date.

1.jpgErm One of these is from a graphic designer (the long one) and we are about 8 messages in (4 each) and it's escalated into sending eachother essays. We met up, had a drink, discovered that she was the aunt of a girl who I used to work with, lead to some forplay however I found her a little boring so that was that

2.jpgthe shorter once is from a Doctor of Psychology who used to be a professional ballet dancer. This messages were the 7th & 8th in, still seeing her as she is stunning, slightly ditsy but great fun (and very intelligent)

EDIT: Both of these were on OkCupid not POF. I tend to go through phases of favouring 1 more than the other - POF gets more results, OkCupid gets better results. Plus I just wanted to brag about the second girl, seriously her legs & body are awesome, she's very nearly one of my 10s...

Be desireless. Be awesome. Be gone

Last edited by daleinthedark; 19-08-2012 at 07:33 AM.