View Single Post
(#23)
Old
MASTER PUA

Default 13-08-2012, 06:26 PM

13th Aug

I was feeling pretty raw today, had a ridiculously heavy session on Sat night with the dnb blasting in my basement til the early hours, anyway.

Approached a couple of chicks and it bombed. I was probably too weak in my intent (of course they could always be in a shitty mood). Perhaps I looked like an oddball... who knows!

Girl 3: I was thinking of just fucking it off and going home and I see a cutie at the bus stop. I go over and comment on her hair. We have a nice chat, turns out she was on her hols in Manchester. I chat some more, then leave her.

Girl 4: After this I felt a little better and head into Quality Save to grab some rice. There was a lovely Japanese girl. I tell her she is distracting me from my shopping as she is so beautiful, and we chat about Manchester and drawing pictures. She doesn't try and escape, I number close, then she asks me what I do (this I am now learning is a great sign that she is interested). We chat some more, I head off.

Girl 5: Hot chick heads into Primark. I tell her she keeps catching my eye and had to come and say hello. We get into a cool conversation about food (a passion of mine). She says she has to go, I go for the number, she tells me she has a boyfriend and that's why she was trying to run off. Shame.

Girl 6: Nice girl with great body wandering through the Arndale. I ran up to catch her. I tell her I saw her and thought she was really beautiful. She loves this and we chat about Stockport and uni stuff. After a few minutes I tell her I need to go and would like to see her and get to know her better. I ask her name, take her hand and we chat whilst I continue to hold her hand. The tension builds and I let go of her hand telling her she has nice soft hands. she giggles and I take her hand again. I change the subject and continue holding her hand for another 20 seconds before getting her number. I chat a little more, then tell her to hug me. We hug and I give her a kiss on the cheek and let her go. She'd better not be flaky bloody pastry!!

Today i was trying to lean back more and allow them to speak. I wanted them to impress me and sell themselves to me more (flip the script). It's going to take practice to do this. Perhaps this will go some way to stopping my high flake rate. Although as I have addressed in another thread, my text game was fucking things up somewhat.

girls just wanna have fun
The Following User Says Thank You to nova For This Useful Post:
sapmi (14-08-2012)