View Single Post
(#21)
Old
MASTER PUA

Default 12-08-2012, 07:58 PM

10th August

Today I went out with the intention of being genuine and positive. I didn’t want to just go up to the girls and blurt out random compliments. I was going to chat to them and flirt.

Girl 1: 2 girls in Aldi, both nice. They were looking at cakes, I stepped into the situation - ‘Are you looking for some English cakes to try?’ They giggle and I tell them which cakes they should be buying. The target girl was preening her hair and loving all the attention. I tried to get her mate involved, but she was very shy, possibly as the target girl was trying to hog the attention. They decide they are going to crack on with their shopping, I go for her number, she has a boyfriend. Cheeky.

Girl 2: Girl walking past me on the high street grabbed my attention as she was so beautiful. I told her and she tried to walk on, so I carried along walking with her and finally got her to slow down to a stop. She said she was in a rush, but I ignored this and chatted some more. Finally she said she was going. I got her Facebook as she said she had no phone.

Girl 3: again moving target on high street, she had hot pants and lovely legs. Again this one tried to escape, but I ignored this getting her to stop. She stayed for a minute but claimed she had to meet a friend so she left, no number for me.

Girl 4: Girl in Aldi caught my eye, such a great hairstyle. I went over to tell her, she loved this and we chatted for a good 5 mins. She asked me questions which was a bonus, and I end up telling her I am going to take her out, so got her number.

Today my eye contact was a lot more solid, I tried not to look away when thinking and talking, as a result girl 4 seemed rather transfixed.

girls just wanna have fun
The Following User Says Thank You to nova For This Useful Post:
kowalski (12-08-2012)