View Single Post
(#9)
Old
MASTER PUA

Default 09-08-2012, 02:12 PM

Nova and HammerTime made some good points.

At the start of the evening when the pub was quieter, I was using silence and also holding a seductive stare while a girl was talking, giving her a stare into her eyes, then down to her lips, and so on. There was tension there, it was cool.

But, looking back, when the pub became much busier and nosier I think my subtlety went out the window. On this occasion I don't think that helped me. That's when I went into night game mode:

Quote:
Was also going direct and opening hotties with,

Woah! why have we not talked yet?

Coz you are cute! and putting arm around their waist.
...which on this occasion I got absolutely no results from. It was a medium-sized pub, not a club, so my high-energy and abstract high energy bullshit (saying people with black straws in their glass represented those with mental health issues, etc) might not be what was called for. Many birds loved it, laughing, but it wasn't seductive!

To put it in context, I was enjoying bouncing back and forward in high-energy manner -- one minute talking to JohnnyB, or Nameless, or our other mate -- and next opening a new bird or re-opening one from earlier. But with all these antics, I had lost the laid-back seducer charm from the start of the evening which was when I got the number closes.

The Way of The Rebus