Thread: Irish Girls
View Single Post
(#2)
Old
MASTER PUA

Default 08-08-2012, 09:01 AM

Good report. Would read again.

I can relate to a few things here:

- Irish girls are hard work. Even worse when you're sober. Even worse when they're drunk - and they drink like fish.
- Red flags. Take note, learn fast and ditch faster.
- When you blow out one set of girls for another, but then the second set disappoint. It's always a tough one and something I've often made the wrong decision on. My lesson seems to be don't necessarily go for the second set because they're new, go with the one you get the best vibe off or has the best boobies/legs/arse/face.
- Why do so many hot girls smoke? Fuck society.

- Regarding once a clingy girl gets her hooks in, you have two options (other than simply telling her, but that's what real men do):

1. You ignore - painful for her, dickheadish and weak. All the qualities that are likely to get her planning your wedding.
2. You suffocate her with contact, become the needy one. Could easily backfire if she really likes you.

But really, I think what we can all learn from your exploits is to set a good loud alarm when cooking drunk. The worst ending to a night is to have your no-sex consolation food taken away from you because of your own idiocy.
The Following User Says Thank You to HammerTime For This Useful Post:
Boscher (09-08-2012)