View Single Post
(#19)
Old
MASTER PUA
Bounce Back Champion

Default And so we come full circle..... - 28-07-2012, 03:18 AM

The realisation that I still have a long way to go in terms of self-development has been a metaphorical forehand to the face.

For the last 6 months I had been seeing a girl - really nice, but always something there that wasn't right. I felt I was putting more into it than her; looking back, that was a sure-fire sign it was doomed from the start.

It really does feel like I'm starting again. Shot of confidence - I walked through Kingston today doing a spot of shopping, and felt unusually nervous.

Then today I remembered things that Ozzie had told me - recognition of negative thoughts, and facing your fears. And I have plenty of those at the moment.

My goal PU-wise is to be in a position where I am the selector, rather than feeling lucky to have been selected. This is going to take time, but I know I need to stick with it.

Time to start hitting the nightlife again...

'I've never known a man worth his salt who, in the long run, deep down in his heart, didn't appreciate the grind, the discipline.' - Vince Lombardi

'The secret of happiness is not discovered in the absence of trials, but in the midst of them' - Ted Nace
The Following User Says Thank You to SmileyK For This Useful Post:
nova (28-07-2012)