View Single Post
(#38)
Old
MASTER PUA

Default 22-07-2012, 09:34 AM

Ugh. A potentially very uncool situation has arisen, entirely of my own making.

I've been seeing Ellen, above, for a few weeks now - getting together and hanging out at weekend, having lots of lovely sex etc. Happy days. Problem is, it's sort of put us in a relationship without me really noticing what was going on. It's not official or anything - we're still just hanging out, but we've been to a few functions where people have referred to us as "a couple", and her friends have asked her "is this your new boyfriend?"

Like I said, I'm not entirely blameless in this. The first couple of weeks I saw it coming a little; saw the telltale signs that this might happen and did nothing to correct it. There never seemed to be a good time to have the "look, I don't want a relationship or anything serious" chat, but I suppose there never is. I wussed out and now I'm reaping the rewards - girls who I quite wanted to get with over the coming months are increasingly becoming off-limits, and I look like getting into a relationship I'm not especially fussed about having. On top of this, girls who might otherwise have been keen are seeing me as off the market.

Then we hit the joker of the pack - Emma. After a spell in hospital and living with her sister up north, she's back in town for a couple of weeks and guess what? She wants to see me. And make no mistake, I want to see her. I have unfinished business and she's hot as balls. I can't bring myself to tell her I have a girlfriend when in my mind I don't, but it wouldn't be right to do anything with her.

But I have to make a choice - go with the relationship and deny myself shagging other hot girls, or cause a fair bit of heartache to someone who is actually a very sweet girl and a good person. In other words, either I'm a dick to Ellen or I'm a dick to myself.

It's just advice, fellas. Do whatever the FUCK you wanna do