View Single Post
(#37)
Old
MASTER PUA

Default 19-06-2012, 04:23 PM

Ellen

If I was in any doubt over whether to see other girls whilst my Korean girl is away, I'm not any more. It's amazing what a bit of booze and a good party can do.

Anyway, long story short, I went to my mate's band's gig and pulled a girl who I subsequently fucked. She's fit and has a cute face, but to be honest she wasn't the one I was aiming for. Never mind, she (they) will be around another time.

What got me thinking is this. In the past four weeks in this place I've fucked 3 girls and come close to fucking a 4th. Since starting on the road of "self improvement" or whatever nearly 3 years ago (including 1 year at uni), but before coming to Korea, I'd fucked 3 girls. I'm not really any different to how I was back then. I've always been fun and easy to talk to, charming, confident and sociable. What, I wondered, could the difference be?

On Saturday it hit me. Whilst talking to Ellen and her friend (who was doing her level best to flirt with me too), the friend looked at my friends in the band and said, "which of the guys in the band are single? I might see what they're doing later in the week". And that's what hit me. At uni, and to an extent the subsequent 20 months at home, none of the girls were trying to have sex. They had that mostly sorted with their boyfriends of 6 years. Since they were no longer trying to have sex, their sense of fun, being forward and "taking the lead" had vanished. They weren't trying to be fun, interesting and fuckable, and as a result they were boring. Even the ones that were single didn't have a fucking clue how to put themselves forward as being available and up for it with the right man. Here, almost all the girls are single, looking for a good time and are fun as fuck. Happy days!

Next time I'm going to find the stunning girl who took offense at my confederate flag t-shirt. I have the vaguest recollection that I complemented her on her cleavage, and that it went down well. Watch this space.

It's just advice, fellas. Do whatever the FUCK you wanna do
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Blanca For This Useful Post:
Jaz (20-06-2012), kowalski (19-06-2012)