View Single Post
(#7)
Old
MASTER PUA

Default 16-06-2012, 02:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tripz View Post
your right mate, this isn't about PUA at all, the product is excellent and i have never come across anything like this in the community and like i said been searching for something like this for years as i know people from my own experience that have that gift of getting into any social circle and owning it and getting far and living the life of their dreams because of social intelligence and in this product he explains exactly how to master social intelligence and not only that how to game women once you infiltrated social circles so they come to you, infact its an end to cold approaching !! at the end of the day the concepts are going to take you places in life. i read books on social intelligence like dale carnegie and other classics but they don't explain it the way this guy does, to be good with women or get far in life in business or work you need to be highly socially intelligent, people don't realise how important this is to make you the best person you can possibly be in every aspect of life. Its all about growth each and every day
Well, this would blow anything like "Blueprint RSD" out of the water, although starting to get put off the amount of bullshit and mental masturbation within the community. A lot of things are too esoteric, you might aswell get tarot cards and rune stones, then woo a girl through a love potion, then kino the fuck out of her. If this stuff works, I could get the quality of girls that would piss over any girl I've been trying to "game" so far. Not only that, this would get a bit of wealth behind me too. I've been hearing a podcast, here are some points I picked up

1) Familiarity: Decide on social circles you want to be in, then just hang out and chill in those places. Introduce yourself to familiar faces, after a while people will know your face.
2) Rapport accelerators: memorise a little detail about each person you meet (where they went on holiday, any new project they're starting etc)
3) Give value, or "utilities": This one is fun, and from our "PUA" experience we can do this. Introduce people to other people. Introduce dudes to girls. You're adding value and will help expand your social circle

Will definitely need to pick this up at some point

How rude of me, here is the podcast!

http://www.general-files.com/downloa...s50f333a4h32i0