View Single Post
(#5)
Old

Default 16-06-2012, 01:14 PM

your right mate, this isn't about PUA at all, the product is excellent and i have never come across anything like this in the community and like i said been searching for something like this for years as i know people from my own experience that have that gift of getting into any social circle and owning it and getting far and living the life of their dreams because of social intelligence and in this product he explains exactly how to master social intelligence and not only that how to game women once you infiltrated social circles so they come to you, infact its an end to cold approaching !! at the end of the day the concepts are going to take you places in life. i read books on social intelligence like dale carnegie and other classics but they don't explain it the way this guy does, to be good with women or get far in life in business or work you need to be highly socially intelligent, people don't realise how important this is to make you the best person you can possibly be in every aspect of life. Its all about growth each and every day