Thread: Help!
View Single Post
(#7)
Old

Default 10-06-2012, 09:01 PM

UPDATE & ADVICE....

Hi guys. So I think I am making progress. I have now finished the two books that I wanted to finish which were:

Secrets of the A Game - Logan Edwards
The Game - Neil Strauss.

I have only been practicing when I go out but have increased the amount I go out to 3 times a week. My confidence has improved and am able to approach 80% - 90% of the women I want to. I'm not really after same night lays and don't generally kiss when first meeting but am getting lots of numbers.
The problem is that not all of these numbers are turning into further meetups (don't get me wrong - I have 3 different women I am meeting this week. One is new and two are old). I think its because i'm not creating enough of a connection/attraction when I first meet them. I think if I can improve on this then my confidence will improve, I will be able to approach more.

I have bought the Style life challenge book and will start that in the next couple of weeks but I want suggestions on some books which might help me with what I have suggested above. I struggle with things to say and not do the typical interview questions!!