View Single Post
(#6)
Old
MASTER PUA

Default 09-06-2012, 09:38 AM

Friday:

Downed a bit too much rum i'm afraid. However, approached sets, which kind of blew alot, but I opened low energy, so the blowouts were not overly obvious in most cases, so hopefully my status in the club wasn't too tainted. Smoking area was shit, because of the weather .

Anyway, generated some attraction on the dance floor. Things go better when I'm approached, getting more of that these days, maybe it's because i'm more open to it. She was a hot afrocaribbean girl. Not usually the type I go for, but hot enough, so I danced with her (a little bit like the girl from last sunday!). Nice mutual kino, so escalated smoothly, then kissed her. First time I ever kissed a black lady! Didn't think I'd be attractive to them. Getting more ethnic interest, maybe because I've bulked up a bit? Anyway, I was getting quite turned on. Had a third leg growing in my pants, so pinched her ass, got her to feel my dick. It was nice. But, explored logistics for the pull. Shah had disapeared, and she was wondering where my friends were. It all went sloppy from there. I was worried about my coat, and possibly getting her out. Then it all fizzled. Again, a senile sloppy mess. A right fuck up. Blame the rum. She was kissing another guy in the end. Kind of now where i went wrong. In all it was a tough night, but loved the sexy little interaction.

As far as 60 year challenge is concerned, it was just getting close to her and eye, face contact, and the interaction then went smooth.

Lets see what happens tommorow...I'm pals with the DJ in Venus, and going to the club with friends including three hot ladies, so will be a bit of social proof game. Hopefully will be great, but I may get senile again, so, any one got a spare brain I can borrow for tonight?

The Following User Says Thank You to sapmi For This Useful Post:
Shahanshah (09-06-2012)