View Single Post
(#4)
Old
MASTER PUA

Default 08-06-2012, 12:44 AM

went to the factory for 2 hours with shah. The whole place is a dance floor, but I really should have approached more. I'm glad I was sober though (OK had a pint earlier and downed a vodka miniature, and had two rum and lemonades, but really didnt feel drunk)

So I approach this girl in smoking area. Went full on 60 years challenge on her. I shook her hand seen how long she held it, This girl was around 8.5-9. She held on, and on, and on. I thought cool, lets close in, and vertical gaze her, and just talk chode talk. So I did, she did not budge. I couldn't kino her hand, she had a fag and her handbag being held so I tickled her back a little while we chatted. She initiated loads of chat, I just listened, stayed cool, vertical gaze, stayed close....then she goes, where are my friends? she spots them, then takes my hand and drags me to them!!!!! I thought, thats it, this shit works. I introduced myself to her friends, then they sais where going inside, up to third floor. I said good bye, tried to K-close, but no. Bad idea, infront of her friends, but I was in a rush, was about to go home.

My fucking god, the connection between us, was fucking immense, you could cut the sexual tension with a knife. This was fucking tight game from me, and left me in disbelief how effective this shit was. Only a mini night though. Try it out big time tommorow........This is the wrelm of the 10 minute pull...I feel an F-Close in sight......... Lesson is, don't worry too much about the K-Close, the mutual kino, is where it's at.

I've seen Jaz do this type of game too. Its the eye contact, ladies love this. Cant wait till tommorow.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to sapmi For This Useful Post:
amit1207 (08-06-2012), Jaz (08-06-2012), nova (09-07-2012)