View Single Post
(#17)
Old
MASTER PUA

Default 06-06-2012, 10:53 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jamm View Post
Not harsh at-all mate, and being harsh isn't a bad thing if it's your opinion. Harshnes can be necessary and helpful.

It wasn't a mistake, they were being cunts on purpose. The dancefloor was pretty much empty and on both accounts we were necking off on the side.

I dunno, i think the more mature solid game me of the future will be into leading the girl away and making out there. But the me of now likes to dance and the moment can get quite hot n heated and turn into a kiss right there and when that happens and some bellend thinks its funny to act like a jackass i guess that's just life and something im gonna have to deal with every now and again.

Love,

Jamm xox
Don't fucking worry about it. Neck her there and then OR lead her away. Who gives a fuck?

Nothing wrong with snogging on the dance floor. Nothing wrong with anything it just depends on the situation and the bar/club etc. Some clubs are so rammed and steamy you can pretty much fuck a bird on the dancefloor without anyone noticing or giving a shit, but then again if you start necking some random in the middle of a half empty family pub on a sunday afternoon in front of a trio of grandads that are trying to watch the test match over your shoulder, then you aren't exactly 'the man'...and deserve any flak that comes your way

It just depends. Use judgement.

I know my world would be a lot less fun if i stopped snogging birds on dancefloors. But maybe that's just me.

"The hero and the coward both feel the same thing, but the hero uses his fear, projects it onto his opponent, while the coward runs. It's the same thing, fear, it's what you do with it that matters."

Last edited by Joker; 06-06-2012 at 10:56 AM.