View Single Post
(#13)
Old
MASTER PUA

Default 05-06-2012, 09:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by daleinthedark View Post
From my own personal experience, it doesn't sound like these guys are intentionally trying to wind you up.

Firstly dance floors are crowded places so if people are bumping into you it probably isn't through choice. You shouldn't be so self concious. Also when you are on the dancefloor standing still necking people will bum into you as they are moving and you are still.

Secondly is the dancefloor the best place to "make out" with a girl? Yeah maybe if you're having a dance you can tease and have a quick pash but have a little respect for her and yourself and take it somewhere else because if you find a secluded place to sit, you're more likely to bond and have here pulling you out the front door by your flies.

If both of the above fail, just turn around, get eye contact with whoever is pulling your chain and ask "is there a problem champ?"

I hope my post doesn't come across as harsh but keep the dance-floor for dancing...

Not harsh at-all mate, and being harsh isn't a bad thing if it's your opinion. Harshnes can be necessary and helpful.

It wasn't a mistake, they were being cunts on purpose. The dancefloor was pretty much empty and on both accounts we were necking off on the side.

I dunno, i think the more mature solid game me of the future will be into leading the girl away and making out there. But the me of now likes to dance and the moment can get quite hot n heated and turn into a kiss right there and when that happens and some bellend thinks its funny to act like a jackass i guess that's just life and something im gonna have to deal with every now and again.

Love,

Jamm xox