View Single Post
(#3)
Old
MASTER PUA

Default 05-06-2012, 07:21 PM

Sorry guys, this is even simpler than I thought.

The next thing after the hand caress can actually be as simple as "lets get out of here". At the point of hand caress, you can get more physical and forward. You can even go caveman. Going for the K-Close is easier. Any number you get is more solid. Do things like lead her around the club. Hooking any set would be easier apparantly. But we still need to make the sex offer. She has to know that it's on for tonight. Depending on the time, you could then take her by the hand and lead her out the club. If she won't go, it's not that she is not attracted to you, it could be other issues. If you make the sex offer earlier in the night, you have loads of time to deal with issues. She is already hooked to you quite strongly. It could lead to bathroom pulls and back alley sex.

The arousal stage basically is turning her on, but no need to explain it. He advises to go out without underwear and button jeans, so its easier to get your cock out! Get her to feel you up and pleasure you.

So to sum it up, there are three basic steps to seduction:

1) introduce to new ladies, be social
2) Get the sexual vibe up to the "its on moment"
3) The sex offer.

In between, use your social/gaming skills to sort out her friends, logistics etc

Now, let's see if this works Will post my field reports then I will review this. Wish me luck!

The Following User Says Thank You to sapmi For This Useful Post:
Framejacker (24-01-2013)