View Single Post
(#2)
Old
MASTER PUA

Default 05-06-2012, 04:36 PM

Welcome to my second post on 60 years Challenge.

Lets look at the first six points I made:

1) Move Close to her.
2) Eye contact. Face contact (screen her face). Don't stare her out, but hold her facial area.
3) Keep attentive expression but screening expression/frame. Your face is attentive but slightly sceptical
4) Talk about any shit below rapport/neutral rapport, except for your love of Hitler, or how you love to boil newborn babies in hot oil.
5) Talk slightly slower.
6) Use pauses, see if she can change the thread/invest in conversation. Listen. You get more of a seductive vibe in listening mode.

This creates a seductive vibe. You can tell she is into you by holding your gaze, staying close. Now we need to escalate.

Main focus of escalation is to create a you and her moment (kind of like Tims bubble of love but the physical version), and then sexual arousal.

Firstly Escalation needs to be Overt (obvious), Physical and mutual, to create an "its on moment" (IOM). Most guys go for the Kiss close. However, this can backfire in front of her friends or if you dont isolate. The main move to use here is hand caressing. When you're creating a sexual vibe by being close to her, hold eye/face contact and talking slowly, with pauses, if she stays and plays along, get her hand and start to caress it. If she caresses it back, this is the "its on moment". This is still a very under the radar thing (especially in larger set, or in a smaller emptier bar). You don't have to be seen to be trying to make out with every girl in site. This puts you and her on the same team. It shows you like each other.

Some schools of thought say "you need to touch her alot, to get her used to your touch" or "kino the shit out of her dude" Doing this one thing is a massive escalation and leads to being more sexual. I will cover arousal next

If she doesn't caress you hand back, this could be a bad sign. Keep the sexual vibe. You could then try to arouse her but this could be an uphill struggle.

When should you do this. If she stays in your zone when you are chatting to her etc, then do this in the first couple of minutes. Dont wait 10-15 minutes. Attraction in bigger earlier on. 10 minute pulls (I mean shagging) apparently is easier and more frequent then waiting.

Next, arousal..................

The Following User Says Thank You to sapmi For This Useful Post:
Framejacker (24-01-2013)