View Single Post
(#1)
Old
MASTER PUA

Default 60 Years of challenge: Notes - Physical version of Gunwich? Let the ho say no! - 05-06-2012, 02:51 PM

Hi Guys,

These are notes, mostly for my benefit on 60 years Challenge. It's a seduction/escalation paradigm. Starting to do this in conjunction with Tims Floorless natural. It helps if you have woo (fun vibe), otherwise, this could be extemely creepy.

Now assume you're in state and spot a girl you like. You've handled the group ok, got your wings involved, you're good to go socially. But this is a seduction forum, so the next stage is the seduction phase. Here goes:

1) Move Close to her.
2) Eye contact. Face contact (screen her face). Don't stare her out, but hold her facial area.
3) Keep attentive expression but screening expression/frame. Your face is attentive but slightly sceptical
4) Talk about any shit below rapport/neutral rapport, except for your love of Hitler, or how you love to boil newborn babies in hot oil.
5) Talk slightly slower.
6) Use pauses, see if she can change the thread/invest in conversation. Listen. You get more of a seductive vibe in listening mode.
7) Take the hand, hold.
8) Caress the hand (escalation)
9) Arousal

If she avoids eye contact, or moves away, try again. Stay cool, keep your expressions cool (slight smile, like you would on a poker table). If she again moves back, say "nice to meet you", and move on. Don't waste your time with girls who are not into you. Throughout the interaction, you will get resistance. Try at least twice (maybe three) times. If she is into you, she should love the persistance and play along. If not, move on.

Here you're not trying to impress her with stories, jokes or being dancing monkey. All you are doing is creating a sexual vibe, giving yourself a chance to be yourself and a bit of a sexual threat. Will post more notes on this as I get it, then I will review this after testing this in field.

One last thing guys, I am NOT advocating or pushing this method, I just want to try it out. Kind of a physical version of Gunwich. Although not worth critisising it unless you actually try it. The beauty of this technique is that its very covert. The conversation sounds boring, but your tone, face contact and closeness plays a big part in the seduction.

The next post. More about getting physical, the it's on moment (IOM and creating arousal)

Last edited by sapmi; 05-06-2012 at 04:37 PM.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sapmi For This Useful Post:
Framejacker (24-01-2013), Hustler25 (27-12-2012)