View Single Post
(#3)
Old
MASTER PUA

Default 05-06-2012, 12:12 PM

Sunday Night, Jubilee bank holiday: Venue: 5th Ave, Substances: Lots

Went into the club with Swype and Tricks. This is probably the first time in my life I've properly taken advantage of winging. When we approached sets, I involved my wings into the conversation. It helped with generating attraction but I didn't manage to hook myself yet. Through attraction alone, I got two K-closes in 5th, just through eye contact. One of the girls, all three of us were in set. We all chatted to most of the girls. Then we moved on, hugged them goodbye. The prettiest one, hugged me too, gave me a peck on the neck. This definatley was an on moment, so went for the K-close. The next one, we bumped into an old set, who had blown out Tricks a few weeks ago. Me and Swype chatted to her a bit. Any way, it was on the dance, time to move on, so she hugged swype, I think she tried to kiss him but no, he's got a girlfrind. I didn't give a shit, I hugged her, but I could tell her hug, was like an "its on hug", this gave me green light to kiss her. K-Close 2

An ok achievment, but, I wanted sex ideally, but, it was quite chaotic in there, made sure I stuck with my friends at all times and involved them in all my sets.

After 5th we moved onto venus. Seemed to get chatting to loads of lesbians, nice friendly, but time wasters. One of them seemed to play along with me, but Swype came up to me and said "you're doing awesome with her mate, but Tricks is speaking to her girlfriend" lol........ thanks for wasting my time!

Went back to the dance floor. You get a lot of blowouts in venus, even if girls are checking you out. Think a lot of them are drugged up (its a smaller version of sankeys, house, dubstep, drugs etc). This afrocarribean girl approached me on the dance floor. Hey thats nice I thought, seemed quite into me, danced close, grinded a bit. Didn't go for the kiss, but was fun. She then went off with this fat asian dude for a while. She was a bit of an attention seeker, which was ok.

Then got approached again. Started dancing with her, close. This was 10 mins before the end. Said she found my eyebrow piercing sexy . Said to her "come round to mine, afterparty", she goes "already going to one" "I should have said where?" and bought my friends along"! She told me to add her on facebook. I number closed her, then Kissed her (K-close no. 3). Should have been more forceful with the pull. Swype told me off for that, thinking back, she was DTF. Another senile moment by me.

The feedback given by Swype was a definite improvement in my Game, over the last two weeks. Onwards and upwards really.

The Following User Says Thank You to sapmi For This Useful Post:
Shahanshah (05-06-2012)