View Single Post
(#36)
Old
MASTER PUA

Default 03-06-2012, 10:54 AM

Emma

In a spectacular return to form, I went on a date with a local girl last night. The girl who chatted to me at the bus stop emailed to ask if I was free to go to the Rose Festival with her. I wasn't really - I'd agreed to meet my friends later on in town, but I said I'd go along as long as we weren't going to be too long.

It turned out to be wicked. There were loads of people, beautiful rose gardens and a spectacular laser show. All free. Best of all Emma and I flirted, held hands and play-fought all night and we had a great time with each other. She looked fucking gorgeous too. I've got a bit of a thing for Asian girls anyway but...phwoar.

Anywho, my friends phoned about 11 to invite me to a place where they were playing an impromptu open-mic night, and Emma agreed to come along for a bit. We had a drink or two and I played with the boys for a while (which seemed to go down well with the lady...and the owner of the bar who gave me a free beer and shot of tequila), and after some karaoke, Emma announced she was a bit tired and wanted to turn in:

E - "Im a bit tired, I think it's time to go"
B - "Ok, I'm going to stay for a bit though, I'll come find a taxi with you"
E - "Can't we go back to yours?"

Yes. Yes we can. See you later boys, Blanca has business to take care of. Unfortunately it was a (shall we say) less than convenient time of the month for us to have sex so nothing really happened, but we fooled around and got semi-naked and had an excellent time and this morning I took her to get her bus. Lovely. The only problem is she spends most of her time living with her sister fucking miles away and doesn't go back to uni in nearby Busan until September (where have I heard this story before...?) so it doesn't look like we'll be spending much time together in the interim, although she's said she'll come back to Ulsan in a few weeks.

I'm a bit unsure of the etiquette though. Were this a Western chick I'd be confident continuing to play the field until we decided to be exclusive. But this chick isn't Western. She spent a lot of time asking me about how many girlfriends I'd had in the past (although I think she meant to ask how many girls I'd fucked, and was surprised at the seemingly low answer) and mentioned she'd only been with one guy before. Plus there's very much a culture of "dating" in Korea. Even if you just take a girl out for a pizza or a drink, you are then dating as boyfriend and girlfriend. Something I'll have to think about. I don't know if I'm after exclusivity here. There's some smashing birds that need my attention in this city.

It's just advice, fellas. Do whatever the FUCK you wanna do

Last edited by Blanca; 03-06-2012 at 10:57 AM.