View Single Post
(#2)
Old
MASTER PUA

Default 02-06-2012, 03:08 AM

Hi peeps, round 2:

Fri night.

Met Shah and went to lamaars. I just took the piss on the dance floor, and interacted with these hen party ladies. They were loving me! I did a depraved sexual act with their blow up parrot (yes, I pulled a bird lol) Then went in for some naughty moves on some of them. One of the mates cockblocked, but hey, that's night time for ya. Left to go home, one of the girls really liked me, held on to me really hard, but she had a boyfriend. Did go in for the kiss a few times, didn't work, oh well.

Then we went to 5th. I just took the piss there too. Laughing at all the blowouts. Got some good interactions though, both of them could have hooked, but there was ugly friend who always seems well into me! I had to fuck them both off, when both of the sets seemed to follow me around the club. I facebook closed one of the pretty ones though, may banter with her, for a date at some point.

Saw this stunner dancing, made eye contact, I grabbed her in, no resistance, then just bit her neck. Yeh I could have gone for the k-close, but wanted to get her turned on first. Then loads of blokes just barged in and wanted a piece of her, bastards. Just laughed it off and carried on. Then on the dance floor, another girl gives me the eye, then someone spills a drink on her and blokes shove her away. I thought I'll wait, load of blokes dancing with her. I thought, lets resume eye contact. We did, I pulled her in and thought what the hell, so I stuck my tongue down her throat. She was loving it, her mate wasn't and dragged her away lol.

Anyway, one facebook close (poss 2 at some point) and one k-close. Building momentum from last night....lets move to Saturday! Can't wait hehehehe

The Following User Says Thank You to sapmi For This Useful Post:
Jaz (08-06-2012)