View Single Post
(#1)
Old
MASTER PUA

Default The Drey comedy chronicles - 01-06-2012, 01:13 AM

Oh Hello!

Thursdays Shenanigans:
Substances consumed: A bit of Rum, around a pint of Hulk (don't ask me what this is, just some green shit)

Went out to 5th with Shah. Just wanted to get blown the fuck out, because I want to grow my balls. Darn the girls were boring tonight. The blow outs I got was hi, and thumbs up, or a limp hand shake. I had a few girls run away which was cool. My aim was to get as physical as possible in the two hours I had. Tonight was the most I've ever approached in the last 5 weeks, so I see this as quite successful. Had one coolish interraction. I approached her on the dance floor, then all her mates wanted a piece of me. Kind a didn't know who to go for. I then attempted to spin one of them, she screamed and ran away! I laughed and made a joke to the other guys there, who also laughed "just tried to spin her!", so just to piss them off, I span two of the guys there, and they span me! Banter! I did cause quite a commotion on the dance floor, women were flocking to dance with me, before that last girl went wierd!

Any how, shook wierd girls hand and said "hey, its just funny banter, chill!", her mate was into me though. Met her mate in smoking area, she goes "are you following me" I said "you're following me!", then chatted to her, held her hand, made very intense eye contact. She stayed still at first. I let my hand go, and she kept hold of mine. I stayed with the eye contact, speaking very little and moving closer. She was loving it, then she freaked out and called me wierd, but she was holding my hand! My fault, next time, decrease the creep button a bit, take the piss a little more. The good thing though is that I didn't talk much, just looked at her and her lips and drew her in. In all, cool interaction. I have had 4 K closes in the last 5 weeks, so I know I'm gettng more sexual again. I think physical is the way forward, just need to practice and calibrate accordingly. I opened another set I did earlier. It was fucking on! She came in right to me, we were face to face, and her mate dragged her away. She attempted to come back, but the fucking cock block mate!! It's all banter, and night game is one big fat shit test. But I achieved all this in 2 hours, so things are looking positive! I think, turn down creep slightly and i'm there.

Looking forward to Friday night!

The Following User Says Thank You to sapmi For This Useful Post:
Shahanshah (01-06-2012)