View Single Post
(#32)
Old
MASTER PUA

Default 27-05-2012, 04:22 PM

Meg

I went out alone last night, figuring that, on Buddha's birthday weekend, surely the entire foreigner population would be at the most popular bar in town right? Wrong. It was dead. I very nearly came home, but decided to talk to the bar staff and just stay for one drink...

5 drinks later, a friend came in with a couple of people, one of whom was an American, Meg (not amazing, but fit enough) who was visiting for the weekend and staying in a nearby motel. We all got pissed and played the guitar and had a lovely time, and I chatted the girl up (I say girl, she's a 29-year-old woman). I can remember telling her I'm a boob man and that hers were very nice (I remember cupping them at one point), and she was generally laughing at everything I said and all was well. At about 1am I went back to her hotel room and so on and so forth. I think I ended up getting about 2 hours' sleep, and in my annihilated state, didn't use a johnny at all (and we had sex a lot) so that's been a bit of a worry to be honest. I always like to wrap up the old chap, especially with girls I don't know, but fingers crossed it'll all be fine.

So Korea is still to impress me as a place to live, but things are getting better all the time. 2 cheeky pulls in 2 weeks, and I've got my eyes on a FIT Welsh girl who comes to open mic nights occasionally to watch us play.

It's just advice, fellas. Do whatever the FUCK you wanna do
The Following User Says Thank You to Blanca For This Useful Post:
Jaz (20-06-2012)