View Single Post
(#31)
Old
MASTER PUA

Default 27-05-2012, 04:13 PM

Blimey, I'd forgotten about this thread. Probably high time I updated it eh?

The "date" with Kay didn't go well, as I remember. I remembered why I found her so annoying all those years ago. She's loud, brash and stupid.

Anywho, I'll give you a bit of an update of what's been going on in 6000 miles away from Blighty.

Alex

Firstly, it's worth mentioning I don't know whether I feel comforatable having got with a girl with the exact same name as me (not just first name, but last name too). But get with her I did, during a boozy outdoor festival last week. I seem to remember our identical names became the focal point for us getting to know each other, and I just chatted to her and made her laugh a bit and ended up getting off with her. Unfortunately, we ended up in a bar across town that was absolutely dead and where her friends pretty much descended on me like harpies and told me I was a prick for snogging her, so I stole a shot of tequila from one of them and went home. The good news is that she wasn't that fit. Pretty, but on the chubby side a bit. I won't lose sleep over it.

It's just advice, fellas. Do whatever the FUCK you wanna do

Last edited by Blanca; 27-05-2012 at 04:24 PM.
The Following User Says Thank You to Blanca For This Useful Post:
Jaz (20-06-2012)