Thread: The Secret
View Single Post
(#28)
Old

Default 16-05-2012, 03:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phil View Post
??? ye i would, but it wouldnt be the reason i was gettin laid... probably coz id tell her how much bollocks it was.

if u use the book to get women, then cool... that doesn't make it a good book.

i dont understand what u want from me, do u want be to say the secret is a real thing coz u got laid once and a conversation about that book was the only reason she fucked you
Well arguing over her own believe on that crap might b good at first but won't last long time, soon or later she assume that u r an arrogant ass n than she will just walk away ....

Back to the book I don't thing anything about this book really , even people who were co-writers said that it is not just about wishing for something and then getting it as a present out of nowhere or in that case univers will get u whatever u want...

The other thing is that I got laid more than ones thank to have conversation about this stupid book n it wasn't just because of that but it was more about building connection between me an that particular lady who I had conversation about many things + the book u like so much ...

And if by any chance that book was responsible for me getting some than thanks to Ronda Byrne who put together that shit n made a lot of money on it ...Btw there is another book by her also about that staff if u r interested in getting it ...it is called The power ...so go n get one for yourself ...it should help u out in whatever way u like ....maybe even getting some extra because based on the new one it is all about the Power ...