View Single Post
(#1)
Old

Default Report from my date tonight :) - 14-05-2012, 11:09 PM

I am experimenting with online dating n so far so good 95% success in getting some... however tonight what seemed to be achieving 100% success turned into a funny experience ...So here it goes : Met this girl online and she seemed alright at first , the pictures were alright n i'd mark her as a solid 7,5 ( not bad for a bed time stories) so I organised a date n she was gonna come to my place ..So I decided to go for a drink first just to built a bit of comfort ( should have just take here to mine n have some fun) so met her was slightly disappointed by the way she looked so she dropped from 7,5 to 6 . She was quite big for my standards so as I am quite into experimenting n I haven't had sex with one of those, told myself why not ...so She turned up to b very boring , so I let whole conversation but still thought that I would do her anyway ..In the end she decided not to go to mine so I decided to find out what was going on n she wasn't up for an explanation so I started to play with her n did a bit of cold reading n god that freaked her out in the way she will remember that for the rest of her life ...

so what she thought : first of all she was very closed n rather cold ,arms crossed all the time n her reactions to what ever I said were rather weird

So she thought I was some gay dude( well dressed n the fact I work in the fashion business ), the other thing that the most of my friends are women just somehow made her believe even stronger. I knew that she was sleeping around n getting info about it was incredibly easy however still she was playing one of those innocent virgin Mary tips girls .. So I didn't tell her everything I observed from her behaviour but after about 5 mins of me telling her what was going on in her head she was just staring with her mouth open at me n nodding...

So no success tonight however had a bit of fun . Anyone had a similar experience ?