View Single Post
(#7)
Old
MASTER PUA

Default 06-05-2012, 04:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lucidfer View Post
Well, I checked out the vids, and checked out the forum after that. They have a free 290 page PDF on the site as well. I read a bunch of it. Pretty damn good.

It's not perfect, logic is flawed in some places, and I think some of the stuff is incorrect in it... but it is covering a different context and different direction, and actually filled in a lot of the blanks I still had. Worth it IMO, better than 99% of the PUA crap out there, and actually presents something that's sustainable. Just use caution and don't take any of it with hatred of women. I see it very easily being used for that sort of thing, if that's what you want to present.

Gonna poke around there for a while and see if the forum & teaching is as good as the PDF is, else I'll just stick to the document. They run courses with coaches and shit, I've got a webcam interview I guess? Gonna try and find out more...
Yeh. It's pretty useful stuff. Not that I agree with every word of it mind you...

"The hero and the coward both feel the same thing, but the hero uses his fear, projects it onto his opponent, while the coward runs. It's the same thing, fear, it's what you do with it that matters."

Last edited by Joker; 06-05-2012 at 04:24 PM.