View Single Post
(#1)
Old

Default Total cop out AA - 24-04-2012, 06:02 PM

Ok so today I went to work with my new enthusiasm to make a point of sorting out my game so to speak by 2 possible ways.

1. total cold opening random girls in the street
2. Making a point of trying 5 minute sets when out in the evening.

So this morning i got the train to work and was buying a ticket from the conductor when this girl came and stood right next to me to get a ticket as well, we were both getting off 1 stop later. I would have called her a 7/8 but sher was the girl next door type, exactly what I go for. I was thinking about how I could speak to her once we got off the train but two 15 year old boys who I teach at my school happened to be behind me when we got off and I totally shit out of asking.
Then I got a second chance, on the train home she happened to be stood opposite me, I thought this was too much of a coincidence so was think of saying something but again shit out because the train was dead quiet and jamm packed.

I also failed to catch her when I got off the train.

What a fucking idiot, I have to get out of this AA mindset or I'll get nowhere. I plan to get the same train tomorrow because I need to right this wrong! Have I missed the chance now? Any tips on getting up for it in the morning?

On a journey of transformation

"Peter Hill.......never fucking heard of him"