Thread: Help!
View Single Post
(#6)
Old

Default 15-04-2012, 08:24 PM

Had a much better night out this week. Im generally feeling much more confident at the moment at it showed when I was out. I approached about 7 women in total and spoke to about 5 others who I met or seen out before. Out of the 7 I approached I got 2 numbers and a kiss from another. I have noticed that I have no problems at all with getting girls attention and quite often get looks. Most of these women I can approach without problems as I know they are interested. There a few which I still got approach approach anxiety with and left it too long but think that this is just practice. Also struggle a little more with approaching girls who I have had not feedback from at all but im sure this will also come with practice. Approaching is something I think I can do or something I can get better at without too many problems.
I definitely get stuck more when I am chatting to them. I am conscious of not just asking a list full of interview questions and keep trying to keep the interaction a bit more fun with guessing what they might do or what they might like etc but this does dry up after a while and a couple of girls who had really low energy meant that I had to cut it short and leave! I also sometimes can go a bit far with teasing/negging and need to be carefull when doing this.
Anyway...I just thought I would give a bit of an update - this weeks task is to chat to a totally new person (doesn't have to be a girl) each day.
The Following User Says Thank You to FunkeyMonkey For This Useful Post:
nova (17-04-2012)