Thread: Help!
View Single Post
(#4)
Old

Default 13-04-2012, 09:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by nova View Post
This is not gonna happen over night. If you want genuine change you'll need to work for it. There is no quick fix

OK, so you've already identified some flaws in your approach. Get out earlier and more often, like straight after work. The fact you are beginning to chat to girls in shops, etc. is good. How about trying to push this further, try and chat to them about stuff completely unrelated to the shop, i.e. what they are up to at the wkd.!
This is sound advice mate, you can do this and sooner or later you will bag a girl, and then another one, and then some...

I would love to add an alternative to this too, or maybe even while youre doing this.

One thing in my life that i always see, is the Law of diminishing returns; the more i really try something the less return benefit i get from it each time i do it.

I was shit with girls and every time i tried to practice, i would always plateau or just chicken out at the last minute. The pressure to get results mounted and over time i actually got worse.this went with me for three the last three years and i really struggled.

So i took my mind off of game, and did something else, I never knew i needed the break so badly. I started ballet and yoga. This helped me so much, the new perspective and fullfillment you get from doing something unrelated to pickup just stays with you after you do it, and i tell you mate girls can really see it. it translated to you personality, confidence etc and plus its an extra thing to talk about. I definately got results

Moral of the story, stop putting pressure on yourself, build confidence from something else and move it over to game